SILOSTOP Bale Wrap
SILOSTOP Bale Wrap Film is the world’s first oxygen barrier bale wrap film. It’s thin (0.98 mil) film which prevents the entry of oxygen into the bale. It can be used in exactly the same way as a conventional PE bale wrap, with the same level of stretch and the same basic handling and storage conditions.
Benefits of SILOSTOP Bale Wrap
- Reduces dry matter losses by more than 40% per bale during storage.
- Less risk of diseases from accidental ingestion of moldy silage by animals.
- Yeast counts are reduced.
- Better palatability and increased animal intake.
- Less film per bale results in time saving and lower recycling costs.
- Almost 100 times more effective at stopping oxygen than conventional PE bale wrap brands of the same thickness.
SILOSTOP BARRIER FILM
The most critical factor in maintaining high quality silage minimizing dry matter loss is keeping oxygen out. SILOSTOP protects forages from oxygen, OVER 60 TIMES MORE THAN STANDARD PLASTIC COVERS.
Making silage relies on an anaerobic fermentation to convert sugars to organic acid. This fermentation cannot take place in the presence of air. So silostop makes a more adequate environment to create quality silage.
Benefits of SILOSTOP Barrier Film
- Protects feed from Oxygen
- Reduce dry matter loss in top 3 feet
- Decrease visible spoilage
- Maintain feed quality during storage
- Increase aerobic stability in the surface silage
- Save labor
For more information contact: