Reports to: Location Manager
Position Objective: Primary role is custom application of agronomy products while focusing on outstanding customer service.
Qualifications: Candidate must have strong work ethic and be passionate about providing great customer service. Must be highly motivated and have a desire to produce consistent results in a high pressure environment. Strong verbal and written communication skills a must, as well as basic agronomic knowledge and understand differences and proper uses of the products we handle. Computer skills and knowledge of software programs would be helpful.
- Custom application of agronomy products with dry and liquid machines
- Calculation and proper mixing of all loads to be applied
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all applications made
- Maintenance and repair of machine
- Comply with co-op safety procedures and other federal regulations
- Load and unload agronomy products at location
- Help in operations of liquid and dry plant as well as grain operations
- Assist with inventory at location
- Work with management to minimize errors
- Promote safe work environment
- Perform all other duties as assigned and be willing to work at other locations within the co-op when called upon.
Education: High School or vocational/technical degree in a related field
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in agronomy application, preferred not required
Skills: Excellent communication skills, including verbal, listening and written communication, problem solving ability, time management, analytical skills, must have strong math and moderate computer skills, customer relation skills are critical. Basic mechanical skills and understanding of agronomy application equipment.
Additional Preferred background skills, knowledge, abilities include: Associate or Bachelors Degree in related field (management or agriculture). Custom applicator’s license, grain grading license, and Certified Crop Advisor preferred along with a Class A CDL with tanker and haz-mat endorsement.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, completed application and list of three references to:
Human Resource Manager
813 Clark St.
Ashland, Ohio 44805