For bulk feed, contact our Sterling location at 330-939-2571
For bagged feed, contact one of our retail locations near you
For a dairy or calf feed nutritionist, contact one of our Experts
For beef feed, contact Jeremy Barbour at 419-295-9551or David Seidel at 419-606-9052
For equine feed, contact Kathi Green at 440-321-9996
From local farmers to local animal owners, the high-quality feed you need to build a top herd.
- Commercial producers
- Show animal specialist
- 4-H club member
Get professional insight from nutritionists to help you create a ration, frequency and purpose-of-farm calls plan, and measurement goals for your commercial feeding or show and project needs.
Maximize nutrition at all stages of growth with customized feed batches and nutrient-dense supplements for:
- Dairy & Calf
- Show Animals
Quality feed recommendations from animal nutrition experts supported by reliable, on-time services:
- Routine farm calls to check herds, diagnose herd problems and complete feed analyses
- Updates of rations as forages and diet requirements change
- On-time and reliable delivery to your bins and barns
- Profit projection analysis
- Forage crop growth and advice
- Bunker management advice and Silostop products to reduce spoilage
- Nutrisave Forage Management products to improve fermentation and preservation of products
Fly Kill Kover
Face flies wreak havoc. With a fly kill kover, you can control pinkeye outbreaks, increase grazing time, and decrease stress.
Find out more about Silo Stop, their new bale wrap and more>>
Inoculants & Preservatives
Maximize forage nutritional value.