Fuel Transport Driver: Williamsfield, OH
Job Title: Fuel Transport Driver
Reports to: Energy Manager
Location: Williamsfield, OH
Position Objective: Transportation of fuel within the safety guidelines of DOT and Centerra Co-op, while focusing on outstanding customer service.
Qualifications: Candidate must have strong work ethic and be passionate about providing great customer service. Strong verbal and written communication skills a must, as well as basic safety knowledge and understand proper procedures in handling hazardous materials.
- Transport and delivery of fuel to locations
- Maintain TWIC card
- Be proactive on safety matters and ensure company policies are being followed
- Keep log book when necessary
- Perform pre and post trip inspections
- Keep truck and trailer in good working order and ensure maintenance is being completed
- Work with other locations when necessary
- All other duties as assigned
Education: High School education
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in driving with commercial vehicles
Skills: Excellent communication skills, including verbal, listening and written communication, customer relation skills are critical. Must have a clean driving record.
Additional Preferred background skills, knowledge, abilities include: Class A CDL endorsement, HazMat and tanker endorsement
Send Resume to Karen Alsop at [email protected] Questions call 419-281-2153 and ask for Karen.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, completed application and list of three references to:
Human Resource Manager
813 Clark St.
Ashland, Ohio 44805
All Centerra locations have applications on site, or click here to print the application.