Reports to Seville Operations Manager
Individuals who take pride and ownership in their work and are conscientious, enjoy physical work, driven to interact with others, respond positive to pressure and have an internal drive. This individual will have a clear sense of where they are headed, make progress toward goals, and are forthright and honest. Always using common sense, to determine how best to proceed, with the underlying expectation being to meet the cooperative’s mission and goals which will ultimately result in outstanding customer service.
- Bag bird seed mix into 20-50 lb bags
- Handle bags from line and stack on pallet
- Operate pallet lift to move loaded pallet, up to 2000 lbs.
- Lift up to 50# continuously during shift
- Stand at table to label bags
- Repair pallets to use as needed
- Operate sewing machine
- Manually adjust conveyor to different heights
- Drive fork lift
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Perform duties as requested by management
Send Resume to Karen Alsop at [email protected] Questions call 419-281-2153 and ask for Karen.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, completed application and list of three references to:
Human Resource Manager
813 Clark St.
Ashland, Ohio 44805