Retail Clerk and Warehouse, Chardon, OH
Job Title: Retail Clerk and Warehouse – Chardon Retail
Reports to: Store Manager
Job Classification: Full time employment
Position Objective: Provides the highest level of customer service to customers with a passion of enthusiasm, maintain a safe and organized area. This position requires a flexible schedule with some Saturday & Sunday hours. This employee will maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the cooperative and a favorable image of the cooperative.
Qualifications: Candidate must have strong work ethic and be passionate about providing great customer service. Attention to detail must be a strong attribute. Strong verbal and written communication skills a must, as well as basic computer skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude, pleasant, and service-oriented image when communicating with others.
- Handle transactions, voids, markdowns, gift certificates, and tax-exempt purchases.
- Stock and count merchandise as needed.
- Load and unload products onto or from pallets, trays, racks, or shelves.
- Move products to or from the warehouse by means of carrying, hand trucks, or carts.
- Maintain safe and clean areas.
- Other duties as assigned
- Identify and read tickets and labels on products.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, push and pull, and the ability to lift heavy and/or bulky items without assistance.
Experience: Prior customer service experience.
Skills: Excellent communication skills, including verbal, listening and written communication, priority setting, time management, computer skills are critical and strong attention to detail a must.
Send Resume to Karen Alsop at [email protected] Questions call 419-281-2153 and ask for Karen.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, completed application and list of three references to:
Human Resource Manager
813 Clark St.
Ashland, Ohio 44805
All Centerra locations have applications on site, or click here to print the application.