Retail Delivery Driver-Ravenna
Job Title: Retail Delivery Driver
Reports to: Ravenna Retail Store Manager
Position Objective: To deliver products to our customers, putting safety first, improve the cooperative’s efficiency, help achieve the cooperative’s mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service. This position will require travel in our trade area, delivering ordered products to our customer locations.
Position Responsibilities: This position requires a clean driving record, along with strong work ethic and be passionate about providing great customer service. Attention to detail must be a strong attribute. Strong verbal and written communication skills are important.
This position requires physical demands, loading and unloading bagged products throughout the day. Job requires pushing, pulling, lifting, down-stacking, load sizes vary per delivery from 50 lbs to over 500 lbs. Assistance with delivery determined at discretion of manager.
- Daily deliveries to customers using hand truck and pallet jack
- Safety while driving is the first priority
- Ability to work long hours under stressful conditions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Preventative maintenance and cleanliness of truck is critical
- Daily productivity of truck is the responsibility of driver
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Basic housekeeping, including but not limited to, maintaining clean vehicles, worksite and facility
- Perform other duties as requested by management
Experience: Prior delivery a plus, but not required.
Skills: Excellent driving record, communication skills, priority setting, time management, and strong attention to detail a must.
Send Resume to Karen Alsop at [email protected] Questions call 419-281-2153 and ask for Karen.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, completed application and list of three references to:
Human Resource Manager
813 Clark St.
Ashland, Ohio 44805
All Centerra locations have applications on site, or click here to print the application.